Friday 26 June 2009

Welcome from Tom Podmore.

With BritishBoxing.net, the site i have been a contributing member of for the past four years, currently experiencing technical difficulties that has seen it offline for almost two months, i have decided to set up my own site so i can inform and give my opinions on the latest news on the Midlands boxing scene.

My output has been quiet over the last ten months because i have relocated to West Yorkshire - Huddersfield - due to university. However, with myself back in the Midlands from July to September, i will increase and keep this site as up-to-date as my time permits.

As i have done on BBN over the past four years, i will interview fighters, preview upcoming shows and attend shows i can in the Midlands, starting with the good-looking Warrior Promotions and First Team-promoted Sunday afternoon card at Edgbaston's Tower Ballroom on July 5.

I hope those who take the time to visit the site will enjoy what i write.


Regards


Tom Podmore, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment